- Case Conference Meeting Date
- IEP Dates
- Invited Individual
- Explanation of Excusal Options
- Generate the Notice of Case Conference
- Parent Contact
Set the date of the conference. In the example to the right, this student has an evaluation pending, so there is a reminder for the conference deadline.
Date Document Sent to Parent should be 10 days before the meeting. The parent may agree to waive the 10 day requirement.
IEP Begin and End date fields must be entered here so that they will copy through to the Provisions and Goals. When you create a new goal or service, these dates will automatically be entered. If you enter any dates that are not within this time span, you will get an error message. Also, you cannot create any IEP with a duration longer than 365 days.
Use the LAST day of the student's birth month for the beginning and ending dates of the IEP. For example, if the birth month is March, use 3/31/2014-->3/31/2015. If the student's birthday is in May, June, July or August, use the FIRST day of July (example: 7/1/2014--> 7/1/2015) This is to prevent having to hold IEPS for students in the first two weeks of the new school year and to accommodate ESY dates.
If Transition is selected as a meeting purpose the Transition Services Agency Representative line on the Schedule CCC Meeting page will appear only if the response to this question is Yes.
- The Instructional Strategist is usually the TOR, but can be anyone who has knowledge of the student's disability.
- If this is a Transition IEP, you MUST invite the student.
- If the parent, principal or GE teachers' names do not appear in the dropdown list, add them under Parent Info.
- If the student is 18 years or older, and is emancipated (or is an emancipated minor), you will need to add the student under Parent Info, and check the box for "Legal Guardan"
- If this is a Transtion IEP, an Agency Rep must be invited during the student's junior year. For years prior, you may say "Not required at this time" in the appropriate box on the notice.
- A rep from the INTERN Program shouid be invited if the student is going to participate in the INTERN program.
- Anne Long should be invited to any conference where Project SEARCH is being considered. If not, the conference must be reconvened at a later date.
If you need to excuse one of the participants, such as the GE teacher, you can select the correct option for why they are not needed. The option you select will be printed on the Notice of Case Conference for the parent to sign.
After you generate the Notice of Case Conference, you can click the link under Document Type to view and print the document.
You can attach Parent Contacts for the meeting by checking which ones pertain. If you want to add more, click the link to Add Parent Contacts. These contacts will not print out anywhere.
Please finalize the Notice far enough in advance to allow all members to plan accordingly.
Note that finalizing the Notice of CC will generate email to any special ed staff with an IIEP account. The email will not contain any identifying information, but will direct the recipient to the IIEP program.